RSS feeds are finally availiable! You can find them on ReadBurner next to the respective tab.
Though I have to admit that they are kind of experimantal right now. My sortings are suboptimal. I have to change the DB a little bit. Gonna do this tomorrow.
Another thing is that I forgot to save the “content” field of the feed into the db so there are just headlines. I updated my parser but currently I haven’t updated the items. That means: old items have no content, new items (since 2 hours) have content.
I’m also working on user feeds but I ran into some problems. Have to change the db for this too, arghh…
Plz, give me feedback on the feeds.